~ WELCOME ~

I'm glad you could stop by and visit, enjoy your time here and if you see something you like, you can send me an email to check availability.

I will email those who have signed up to receive my mailings. If you'd like to be notified whenever I add something here, please let me know with an email~

I'm looking forward to offering you some of my handmades directly from~ me to you~ made in America one by one~

blessings to each of you

~Diane~

Saturday, May 29, 2010

~a pumpkin and a pear~

This sweet faced pumpkin doll was a joy to make, I absolutely love her colors. She measures 20" from her toes to her dried gourd stem.

She's made of aged, painted muslin. Her nose is needle-sculpted and I drew the rest of her features with artists pencils. Her lips are black, her eyes are green and there's lots of shading and soft blushing.
Pumpkin doll is dressed in high quality aged cottons. Her jumper is wine colored and has a berry/leaf print of gold and green. The pants are gold w/tiny black circles and her blouse is aged muslin. All of the hemming was hand done with gold or black floss. Tied around her neck is a bow of golden tan ribbon.

The pear is made of painted, aged muslin and has a dried stem. It measures about 6&1/2" tall.
Her hang tag is stamped~Pears and Pumpkins~


This sweet Pumpkin head Doll with her pear is perfect for late Summer through Fall.
She will come signed and dated and is ready to hang, (chenille hanger is stitched to her back).

PRICE: 64.00 (includes priority mail w/ins. in 48 US States.